The week in review.
- Periods of low volatility are often followed by volatility expansions
- Can an optimistic investor sentiment measured by the AAII Investor Sentiment Survey trend higher?
- Investor optimism is reaching extremes
- Active management and tactical allocation isn’t the only method with “strategy risk” as global asset allocation can get off track, too
- The stock market has made little progress in the past two years which is a hostile condition for trend following
- Happy Veterans Day: The land of the free, because of the brave.
- Quantitative trend and technical analysis indicators signal strong U.S. equity participation in the uptrend but it may be nearing exhaustion
- Why we row, not sail